This week I worked on (and finished) a Nyancat Scarf. I have the finished object post scheduled for July 1, but I’ll show you the work in progress photos now. I’m spreading out all my finished object posts because that way I’ll have something finished to show you on the weeks where I didn’t actually finish anything. :)
A while back, my friend Sam gave me this ball of wildly colorful yarn because she couldn’t get it to do anything nice. It’s the sort of yarn that I call “clown barf”. I found a black yarn in my stash that may or may not be Vanna’s Choice, and I’m making a slip stitch hat that’s both displaying and toning down the loudness of the clown barf yarn. I hope Sam likes it, because it’s her birthday present.
Last but not least, the Strangling Vines scarf. It’s been going slowly but surely, and I got a big chunk of it done on Sunday. My apartment complex is being lazy about fixing our driers, so Todd and I were stuck at the laundromat for a few hours. I’m trying to use as much of the yarn as I can and I still have a bunch left. Stef should be able to wrap it a couple times when I’m done with it, I think. Right now it is hanging at 52 inches or so.
You can go see more WIPs over at Tami’s Ami’s.