I made a few stylistic changes to the pattern for my scarf. The pattern lacked the purple stripe, so in order to keep the scarf from getting too wide, my second row of each color was done in SC instead of DC.
I made the legs a lot less long since the original Nyancat has such tiny feet, and I think my tail is a few rows shorter as well. I made the face as close to the original as I could, and hid the sort of rough end of the scarf with fringe.
The icing and sprinkles are just fabric paint. Really, really old fabric paint that I found in a dusty box in my closet. :)
Some of you might need to know what Nyancat is, so here you go!
Yes. That’s it. I’m not kidding. That’s all it is. And it’s awesome.
Visit Tami’s Amis and Other Creations to view more recent finished objects.