I had started to take pictures of all my squares, but I realized when I went to resize them and put them in a virtual afghan that they weren’t coming out square and the afghan would look pooey. I’ll have to do the pictures on a blocking mat to try to get them nice and straight.
In the meantime, two more blocks have been completed. This leaves 13 more! The next four in the book are marked as “green” blocks, which in my afghan equates to orange, so it won’t be a very varied post the next week or two unless I manage to get the rest of the blocks captured on camera in a way I like.
That picot block can go jump off a cliff. It wasn’t that it was hard. It’s just that I find picots to be very tedious.
- 6 Orange
- 6 yellow
- 1 red
My red is almost gone, but I think I have enough for one more block. I have over 1 skein of yellow and I think I ought to have enough orange to finish. It looks like a full skein but I’ve made at least one block out of it already (the one in this post). No idea if I used it before this, though.