After I made this blanket for my friend Isaac out of yarn that his mom donated, I had a ton of yarn left over. I’ve finally used it all up in the Washed Ashore Afghan. I got around to tucking in the ends last night so I could hurry up and post it for today.
I actually was not able to complete the entire pattern, and just crocheted until I ran out of yarn. As you can see, it’s still a nice-sized throw, even without the last 7 rows. I’m not sure of the exact yardage since I lost count, but I figure it was in the vicinity of 1200-1500 yards.
Go to Tami’s Amis to see what other people finished this week!