Firstly, my mom made me this spectacular shawl!
She keeps saying, oh, it’s not as fancy as the shawls you make, it’s for every day use, blah blah blah. So I need everyone who reads this blog to go to her project page and tell her that it’s awesome.
She also gave me three new Raveling books:
Mommy loves me. <3
Also, I got KnitPicks gift cards from my mom, my boss, and Mom 2 (Todd’s mom), so I had $130 total in gift cards. I got a LOT of stuff from there.
- Zephyr Acrylic Options set
- Extra Zephyr tips in 10.75, 11, 13, 15, and 17
- Stitch ‘n Bitch Crochet The Happy Hooker
- Stitch ‘n Bitch Superstar
- Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi
- A knitting needle sizer and some coils for dpns
- Shadow Tonal Lace in Pearlescent
I’M NOT DONE YET! I also happened to win Witchyknits’ giveaway, so I have the yarn from that PLUS an extra two balls because it was my birthday. So here’s a link to what was included initially, and here’s my birthday yarn!
It’s an interesting super bulky yarn that I have already worked up into a hat and a cowl. So look forward to those on future Fridays, heehee! I always feature my projects separately, but since this is a set I might just do them together.
STILL NOT DONE. I have all the video game gifts to list! These come from Mom 2, my brother Clint, and my friend Conrad.
- 1600 Microsoft Points card, which has been used so far to buy Bastion
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Winter Voices Ep 1
- Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
I love Steam and it’s cheaply listed games and it’s wishlist function. :)
This post was written Saturday morning before the little shindig I’m throwing. You might get some pictures of food and fun next week. We shall see! What did you have to squee about this week?