I don’t have much to show for this week. Oh, I worked, and Mom’s present is off the needles! You guys already know I can’t show it to you yet, but here’s what’s left of the 490 or so yards of yarn that I used for the project.
I used as much yarn as I could and then bound off using a yarnless crochet bindoff, the nature of which I guess is a sort of hint as to what sort of project this is (or rather what it probably isn’t), since it’s not stretchy at all.
I also ripped back on the black gloves because I hated where the thumbs were placed. The sad part about this is that I had bound them off and finished one thumb before deciding to frog. The Swish DK didn’t take the frogging very well, but I’m hopeful that once they’re washed and blocked they will look better. Here’s were they are currently at.
I’ll try to take a finished picture of these in the sun for you guys so you can actually see the cables, but since the fall sun is at a bad angle and doesn’t light up the living room well in the mornings anymore, and I don’t get home until the light is too dim for a good picture, I make no promises.
For more works in progress, check out Tami’s Amis WIP Wednesday post for this week!